Celtic Marketing respects the Right to Privacy of every individual who visits our Online Shop on www.celtic-marketing.ie. No personal information provided to our company shall be sold or transferred to any other parties. We collect information solely for the purpose of processing your order. If you choose not to provide this information online, then your online order cannot be processed. Your billing information such as credit card number or address as defined on the checkout page, will be used for the sole purpose of processing your credit card payment through our secure payment processing system and an email invoice will be sent to you for your record. We assure you of the quality of our products and services as we continue to improve all aspects of our business to better serve you.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include
- your contact/billing details (name, address, email address, telephone/fax numbers)
- your gift recipient’s contact details (name, address, telephone number) and
- your order greeting message
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the provision of goods ordered to you or your recipient;
- To contact you or your recipient if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- To communicate to you information about new products, features, services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may opt-out of receiving such communications. To opt out, please contact us using the contact us page.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Under no circumstances will your Personal Data be traded or sold to a third party. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless the third party is required to fulfil your order, for example the shipping company used to deliver your purchases.